Friday, August 10, 2012

Philip & Laurel

I did my cousin's wedding last month and it was so lovely!
Here's the happy couple....










And...the flowers!
(You'll have to excuse me. There was an incident in which i lost all my pictures. Lucky enough, I have my Instagram pictures...)




Boutonnieres & Corsages: 
Spray Roses, Calcynia, Bunny tails, Pittusporum, Queen Anne's Lace





Bride's Bouquet:
Hydrangea, Dahlias, Peonies, Succulents, Pittusporum, Calcynia, Bunny Tails, Godetia


Buffet Table:
Bells of Ireland, Hanging Amaranthus, Pittusporum, Kiwi Vine, Calcynia, Hybrid Delphinium, Bunny Tails


 Hanging on the Shepherd's Hooks we had Queen Anne's Lace and Dahlias





Mason Jars on floral & gingham table clothes to go with the picnic theme.
Bells of Ireland, Queen Anne's Lace, Stock, Peonies, Spray Roses, Calcynia, Pittusporum, Bunny Tails

Grandma enjoying the refreshments
(I think my grandma is the most beautiful woman in the world.)

 Oh yes! And the bridesmaid bouquets...



 Peonies, Garden Roses, Stock, Spray Roses, Pittusporum, Godetia, Calcynia, Bunny Tails, Queen Anne's Lace

Designer: Erika Eddington



No comments: