Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dane and Brittany Thorley



One of my favorite color combinations: Bronze, Navy Blue, and White.

It's one of those combinations that's tried and true, but still so beautiful. I'm glad to have had the opportunity to work on this wedding for Brittany and Dane. This was the first time I got to work with Mokara orchids which were so beautiful and precisely the color I needed for this particular wedding. I had a great time working with these flowers!

Bridesmaids Bouquets
Boutonniere and Corsage
(I loved getting to use the dry wheat!)


Cake topper was by me, although the rest of the cascading flowers down the remaining tiers of the cake were done by Marilyn Jenkins at Jenkin's Cakes.


Aren't those Mokara Orchids just GORGEOUS?!?!

Head Designer: Angie Miller

No comments: