Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Claire & Brandon White!

This wedding was a DREAM to say the least. I was so happy to have met and gotten to know Claire. When she told me what she had in mind for her flowers, I just about died. It was so perfect! And I'd been just itching to do a wedding like this one for ages. Descriptive words she used were ORGANIC and NATURAL and VINTAGE. Flowers she had in mind included Peonies, Billy Balls, Allium, and Ranunculas (though unfortunately, they weren't available).

Other flowers I used:
Freesia
Spray roses
Calcynia (I was originally going to use Heather, but this was a close substitute)
Seeded Eucalyptus
Garden roses
and Lavender (from Claire's own garden!)

She also requested use of her own milk glass vases. And I couldn't have put it together better myself. It looked like a wedding right out a vintage postcard or something. It looked light and airy and just beautiful.

(Click on the pictures to enlarge)
One of the mom corsages:


The groomsmen bout:
(The groom's bout was slightly distinctive. It had one freesia and some spray roses in white- the groomsmen were only peach sprays)



One of the centerpieces in a milk glass pitcher:


And of course, a small preview of the Bridal bouquet. It turned out so perfect. Claire had the base of the bouquet wrapped in her great great great GREAT grandmother's hanky and her great great GREAT grandmother's brooch. 




No comments: